There’s always something happening at Latte Da Coffee House and Wine Bar, where this popular local hang-out is scaring up a host of good things for October. Here’s a list of their October events, from puppies to painting, from live music to seasonal wine tasting—and of course there’s always good coffee and great food. Last but definitely not least, Latte Da will be hosting its annual Halloween party that’s kid-friendly and fun for grown-ups, too, with an adult pumpkin carving contest.
For more details about all the frightfully fun things on Latta Da’s fall calendar, read on:
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, Meet the Artist: each month, Latte Da features the work of a different local artist on its walls, all of which is not only fun to look at but also available for sale. This is a great opportunity to meet the person who creates it. All ages are welcome and Latte Da will be offering its full food and drink menu, so you can make an evening of it.
- Friday, Oct. 14, Spoken Word Writers’ Open Mic Night: Enjoy a night of spoken-aloud poetry and short stories. Sign-ups start at 5:30 p.m .and readings start at 6 p.m. All ages are welcome to attend and perform. Latte Da’s full food and drink menu will be available.
- Saturday, Oct. 15, Pups & People Dog Meet-up: Meet your two and four-legged neighbors at Latte Da’s furry, friendly get-together. Enjoy housemade Belgian waffles with fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream, or anything else from Latte Da’s morning menu. All ages are welcome and guests can buy a bandanas to benefit Must Love Dogs NW, a local dog rescue organization
- Thursday, Oct. 27, Spooky Blood Red Wine Tasting: Tastings will be from 530-730pm. We will be tasting Red wines perfect for the spooky season, 4 tastings for $10. Small appetizers will be provided. Full food and drink menu will be available. Bottles and Glasses of the wines being tasted will be available for purchase.
- Saturday, Oct. 29, Kids Halloween Party: All ages are welcome to come to Latte Da in costume from 2 to 4 p.m.! There will be Halloween-themed games, crafts and prizes. Full food and drink menu will be available.
- Saturday, Oct. 29, Adult Pumpkin Carving Contest: This is a serious contest for serious carvers, who will compete to carve the most amazing pumpkin right on the spot. The $30 entrance fee includes your pumpkin, two beverages and small appetizers. There are 15 spots available in this contest, so reserve your spot now by registering in person at Latte Da’s front counter. Full food and drink menu will be available.