The winter edition of North Bank magazine is out, and it’s a good one! You can find the latest copy at your favorite local retailer, restaurant, coffee house, or brewpub. It’s always free! (If it’s not there, let the owners know you’d like to see North Bank magazine in their establishment. Then drop us a line; we’ll tell you where you can pick one—or a few!—up.) You’ll find sleigh-loads of good information and fascinating articles about life on this side (ahem, the better side) of the Columbia. Here’s a preview:
- Why downtown Longview is making a stir with new restaurants, bars, retailers and galleries
- A review of Foodē Cafe & Catering, which offers fresh, inventive fare the local foodies love
- A peek inside some of Vancouver’s trendiest shops: Wild Fern, Veraison, Luepke, and C’est la vie
- An introduction to The Breathing Room yoga studio
- Why a messy garden is good
- Why you should use a health coach (and where to find one)
…plus holiday promotions from all-local establishments. You can also view North Bank magazine online by going to www.northbanknow.com and clicking on the North Bank magazine cover on the lower right-hand side, under the calendar listings. Happy reading!