Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name…and they’re always glad you came. No, we’re not talking about Cheers—we mean the Couve’s friendliest, most community-minded coffeehouse and wine bar, Latte Da. There’s always something fun happening at Latte Da—and here, in one convenient place, is a list of all Latte Da’s January events. From puppies, local art, and storytelling to live music and seasonal wine tasting, Latte Da has got something for everyone—and of course there’s always good coffee and great food. For more details, read on:
- Friday, Jan. 13, Spoken Word Writers’ Open Mic Night: enjoy a night of spoken-aloud poetry and short stories. Sign-ups start at 5:30 p.m .and readings start at 6 p.m. All ages are welcome to attend and perform (and costumes are encouraged, if you’re so inclined).
- Saturday, Jan. 14, Pups & People Dog Meet-up: meet your two and four-legged neighbors at Latte Da’s furry, friendly get-together. Enjoy hot, homemade biscuits and gravy, or anything else from Latte Da’s morning menu. All ages are welcome and guests can buy a bandanas to benefit Must Love Dogs NW, a local dog rescue organization.
- Monday, Jan. 16, Trivia Night: come on down and show off your brain power from 6 to 8 p.m. while enjoying drinks and appetizers. There’s a 2$ suggested donation benefitting Must Love Dogs NW.
- Tuesday, Jan. 17, Sip & Paint: get step-by-step instruction to complete your own masterpiece, along with a glass of wine. Reserve your spot ahead of time in person at Latte Da or by calling 360-448-7651. Class runs from 5:45 to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 21, Game Night: enjoy a night of family-friendly fun, sandwiches, snacks, small plates, coffee, beer and wine. January’s games are UNO and Phase 10. Games last from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 23, Meet the Artist: each month, Latte Da features the work of a different local artist on its walls, which is not only fun to look at but also available for sale. January’s featured artists is local photographer Peter Bartausky, and you can meet him starting at 5 p.m.—just in time for wine and beer, plus Latte Da’s selection of appetizers and small plates.
- Thursday, Jan. 26, Wine Tasting: wine tasting will be offered in Latta Da’s beautiful Tasting Room from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Four tastes are $10. Small appetizers will be provided. Bottles and glasses of the wines being poured will be available for purchase.