There’s always something fun to do at Latte Da Coffee House and Wine Bar—and here, in one convenient place, is a list of every wonderful thing happening during the month of November. From puppies, local art, and storytelling to live music and seasonal wine tasting, Latte Da has got something for everyone—and of course there’s always good coffee and great food. For more details, read on:
- Sunday, Nov. 6, Meet the Artist: each month, Latte Da features the work of a different local artist on its walls, which is not only fun to look at but also available for sale. November’s featured artist is Kerry Scribner, and you can meet her at 3 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 7, Musicians’ Open Mic Night: come on down and perform some music, or simply listen and enjoy. All ages are welcome to participate. Signup starts at 6 p.m., music starts around 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 11, Spoken Word Writers’ Open Mic Night: Enjoy a night of spoken-aloud poetry and short stories. Sign-ups start at 5:30 p.m .and readings start at 6 p.m. All ages are welcome to attend and perform.
- Saturday, Nov. 12, Pups & People Dog Meet-up: Meet your two and four-legged neighbors at Latte Da’s furry, friendly get-together. Enjoy hot, homemade biscuits and gravy, or anything else from Latte Da’s morning menu. All ages are welcome and guests can buy a bandanas to benefit Must Love Dogs NW, a local dog rescue organization
- Thursday, Nov. 17, Give Thanks and Wine: Wine tastings will be offered in Latta Da’s beautiful Tasting Room from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Four tastes are $10. Small appetizers will be provided. Bottles and glasses of the wines being tasted will be available for purchase.
- Saturday Nov. 26, Small Business Saturday: Come out and support your favorite, local small businesses. Latte Da will serve housemade biscuits and gravy as well as its full food and drink menu, and you can get a head start on your holiday shopping with Latte Da gift certificates. Be merry knowing that every dollar you spend locally gets invested right back into the community!