October at the Camas Public Library is filled with frighteningly fun and fabulously free things to do for little ghouls and goblins—and grown-up witches and warlocks too! (Also girls, boys, moms and dads—the Camas Library is equally welcoming to both humans and monsters!) All month long, you can join the Great Jack 0′ Lantern Hunt (that is, you can guess from photographs where in the library the Great Jack ‘o Lantern has appeared). But there’s loads more spooky happenings, like:
- Paper Sugar Skulls craft event for teens from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 24
- Boo Bash trick-or-treating at the library from 3 to 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 25 (mostly little kids & parents)
- BYOP (Bring Your Own Pumpkin) decorating event from 3 to 5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25 (all ages)
- Spooky Stories for young kids & parents at 6:30 p.m., followed by crafts at 7:30 p.m., on Saturday, Oct. 28
- Haunted Library experience for older kids, teens, and adventurous adults at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 28
All events at the Camas Library are free and no registration is necessary. The Camas Public Library is located at 625 N.E. 4th Ave. in downtown Camas. For more information, visit www.camaslibrary.org, or call 360-834-4692.