- This event has passed.
Winter Wine Dinner at The Grant House featuring Burnt Bridge Cellars
February 23, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$75
The Grant House Restaurant on Officer’s Row is hosting a special Winter Wine Dinner featuring award-winning local winemaker Burnt Bridge Cellars at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 23. The meal features five courses especially prepared to pair with Burnt Bridge Cellars’ wines. Tickets are $75 per person, not including tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made by calling 360-906-1101; seating is limited. The Grant House is located in one of Vancouver’s oldest, grandest homes at 1101 Officer’s Row in Vancouver. Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Blood orange and frisse salad, toasted pine nuts and cherry white balsamic reduction, paired with Burnt Bridge Carte Blanche
- Prosciutto, Gouda, currants and apricot honey with pear balsamic, paired with Burnt Bridge Grenache
- Grilled salmon, blackberry wine sauce, whipped sun chokes and spinach, paired with Burnt Bridge Tempranillo
- Grilled four-ounce filet, oven-roasted potatoes, butter-poached chanterelles, cipollini and onion demiglace paired with
- Burnt Bridge Blend X
- Salted caramel, sparkling strawberry, and lemon Earl Gray macarons paired with Burnt Bridge Sparkling Wine
To learn more about Burnt Bridge Cellars, visit www.burntbridgecellars.com. Better yet, visit their tasting room at 1500 Broadway St. in downtown Vancouver.