- This event has passed.
Couve Couture Spring 2016 Designer Trunk Show and Sale
April 1, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
In lieu of a traditional fashion show, Couve Couture will be doing a Spring 2016 Designer Trunk Show and Sale at nine different locations around downtown Vancouver. This will give the North Bank’s fashion forward people a chance not only to meet Couve Couture’s fashion designers, but also to visit many of the businesses that make the Couve special. Chat with the designers, get autographs, have pictures taken, and buy one (or several!) of their one-of-a-kind creations.
It’s all happening on First Friday, April 1, from 5 to 9 p.m. This year, Couve Couture is showcasing alumni designers plus a special guest from Portland, Wendy Ohlendorf, and youth designer Kate Miles of Kate’s Couture. It’s going to be a very busy night downtown—in fact, you’ll want to come early for dinner or maybe stay late for a nightcap. For a list of Couve Couture-endorsed restaurants, brewpubs, cocktail lounges, coffee houses, and bars, click here and scroll down, or read recent reviews at www.foodcouverusa.com. To make sure you don’t miss a single thing, here are Couve Couture 2016’s nine designers and locations, with a walking map available at couvecouture.com:
- Kelsey Lovelle at Leupke Flowers & Finds – 1300 Washington St.
- Kate Beeman at Siren Salon – 104 W. Evergreen Blvd.
- Desi Designs at Salon Moxie – 1019 Main St.
- Kate Miles and Niki Pappas at Divine Consign – 904 Main St.
- Wendy Ohlendorf at Beigeblond Salon – 909 Main St.
- Shell Bell Vanity at Oblique Foto – 104 W 9th St, Suite 201
- Alisa Ann at Most Everything Vintage – 815 Washington St.
- Stephanie Lynn at Sweet Spot Skirts – 105 W. 6h St.