Spring break may be only one week, but it can seem like an eternity…fortunately, the Camas Public Library is all set to go with free movies, every single weekday. Bring your restless kids for some PG-rated fun. All movies start at 2 p.m. and will be projected onto the library’s big screen. Plus, everyone gets free popcorn! Here’s the line-up:
- Monday, April 3: “Moana” (rated PG)—Moana sets sail to save her people. Along the way, she meets the demigod Maui, and together they go on an action-packed voyage. Running time: our hour, 47 minutes.
- Tuesday, April 4: “Kubo and the Two Strings” (rated PG)—A young boy with the gift of telling fantastical stories is sent on a mystical quest to discover his family’s magical legacy. Running time: one hour, 42 minutes.
- Wednesday, April 5: “Doctor Strange” (rated PG-13)—A former neurosurgeon embarks on a journey of healing, only to be drawn into the world of the mystic arts. Running time: one hour, 55 minutes.
- Thursday, April 6: “Sing” (rated PG)—When an eternally optimistic koala puts on a singing competition to save his failing theater, animals across the city gather to step into the spotlight and chase their dreams. Running time: one hour, 48 minutes.
- Friday, April 7: “Trolls” (rated PG)—After the Bergens invade, Poppy and the curmudgeonly Branch set off on a journey to rescue her friends. Running time: one hour, 32 minutes.