Spring is officially here, and there’s no place livelier than Latte Da Coffee House and Wine Bar, where there’s always something happening and always something delicious to eat or drink. This month, there’s live music, poetry and storytelling, puppies, trivia night, wine, and of course COFFEE! To make it easier for you to plan, North Bank Now has laid out, in one handy-dandy list, everything that’s going on this month at Latte Da (which, we shamelessly confess, is one of our most favorite places in the Couve).
Latte Da has also got a full menu featuring some of the Couve’s best sandwiches—and some of its yummiest small plates and appetizers, perfect with a glass of craft beer, cider, or fine wine. Latte Da, open most days from 6:30 to 8 p.m., is located in a cozy old home at 205 E. 39th St. in Vancouver and is an all-day destination for coffee, wine, light meals and live music. Street parking is available. For more details about these and other events, visit lattedacoffeehouse.com.
- Monday, April 3, Musicians’ Open Mic Night: come to perform…or to listen. All ages are welcome. Sign-ups start at 6 p.m. and music starts around 6:30 p.m. Full food and drink menu will be available.
- Saturday, April 8, Pups & People Dog Meet-up: meet your two and four-legged neighbors at Latte Da’s furry, friendly get-together. Enjoy hot, homemade biscuits and gravy, or anything else from Latte Da’s morning menu. All ages are welcome and guests can buy a bandanas to benefit Must Love Dogs NW, a local dog rescue organization.
- Friday, April 14, Spoken Word Writers’ Open Mic Night: enjoy a night of spoken-aloud poetry and short stories on April’s theme: “Utopia and Dystopia.” Sign-ups start at 5:30 p.m .and readings start at 6 p.m.
- Monday, April 17, Trivia Night: come on down and show off your brain power from 6 to 8 p.m. while enjoying drinks and appetizers. There’s a 2$ suggested donation benefiting Must Love Dogs NW.
- Thursday, April 27, Wine Tasting: Come taste some lovely French wines from Les Jamelles in Latta Da’s beautiful Tasting Room from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Four tastes are $12. Small appetizers will be provided. Bottles and glasses of the wines being poured will be available for purchase. Bring a date!