Love is in the air at Latte Da Coffee House and Wine Bar, with fun, friendly and occasionally romantic events all month long. There’s always something happening at Latte Da—and here, in one convenient place, is a comprehensive list of all Latte Da’s February goings-on. There’s live music, poetry and storytelling, puppies, game night, trivia night, wine, art, and of course COFFEE! Latte Da has also got a full menu featuring some of the Couve’s best sandwiches—and some of its yummiest small plates and appetizers, perfect for date night with a glass of craft beer, cider, or fine wine. For more details, read on:
- Monday, Feb. 6, Musicians’ Open Mic Night: come to perform…or to listen. All ages are welcome. Sign-ups start at 6 p.m. and music starts around 6:30 p.m. Full food and drink menu will be available.
- Friday, Feb. 10, Spoken Word Writers’ Open Mic Night: enjoy a night of spoken-aloud poetry and short stories on February’s theme of “Love, Lust, and Obsession.” Sign-ups start at 5:30 p.m .and readings start at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 11, Pups & People Dog Meet-up: meet your two and four-legged neighbors at Latte Da’s furry, friendly get-together. Enjoy hot, homemade biscuits and gravy, or anything else from Latte Da’s morning menu. All ages are welcome and guests can buy a bandanas to benefit Must Love Dogs NW, a local dog rescue organization.
- Friday, Feb. 17, Meet the Artist: each month, Latte Da features the work of a different local artist on its walls, which is not only fun to look at but also available for sale. February’s featured artists is Gina Kendall, and you can meet her starting at 5 p.m.—just in time for wine and beer, plus Latte Da’s selection of appetizers and small plates.
- Saturday, Feb. 18, Game Night: enjoy a night of family-friendly fun, sandwiches, snacks, small plates, coffee, beer and wine. February’s games are backgammon and checkers. Games last from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 20, Trivia Night: come on down and show off your brain power from 6 to 8 p.m. while enjoying drinks and appetizers. There’s a 2$ suggested donation benefitting Must Love Dogs NW.
- Thursday, Feb 23, Wine Tasting: a romantic wine tasting will be offered in Latta Da’s beautiful Tasting Room from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Four tastes are $12. Small appetizers will be provided. Bottles and glasses of the wines being poured will be available for purchase. Bring a date!
- Tuesday, Feb. 28, Sip & Paint: get step-by-step instruction to complete your own masterpiece, along with a glass of wine. Reserve your spot ahead of time in person at Latte Da or by calling 360-448-7651. Class runs from 5:45 to 8 p.m.