What’s wildly popular this season, goes with everything, and makes you look ten pounds thinner? Fall’s trendiest new accessory is nothing other than the latest edition of North Bank magazine. (OK, we can’t guarantee that the magazine will make you look thinner. But it WILL make you look smarter!)
You can view the entire issue online at this website—just scroll down a bit; it’s on the lower right-hand side, underneath the calendar listings—or you can get the print version for free at savvy stores, restaurants, coffee houses, and brewpubs all over Southwest Washington. You’ll also find it in doctor’s offices, business lobbies, and government buildings. If it’s not there, ask for it! New issues get snatched up faster than free coffee. And if you visit someplace that you think would look nicer with a North Bank magazine on its premises, call the Vancouver Business Journal at 360-695-3056 and we’ll invite that establishment to join our illustrious circulation list. In the meantime, here’s what you can expect to find inside North Bank magazine:
- A sneak peek at The Grocery Cocktail & Social, opening in October in downtown Vancouver
- Three fall drives with stunning views and unsurpassed North Bank charm
- A closer look at Gorge Delights, makers of the two-ingredient JustFruit bars
- Kids in the garden, both at home and at Mini Mozarts Preschool
- Rethinking traditional education with WSU Vancouver’s 25th anniversary and yoga balls in elementary classrooms
Do you have an idea for a story, or know about something new, innovative, delicious, green, sustainable, community-minded, or just plain awesome happening on the North Bank? Contact editor Jessica Swanson at 360-695-2442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.