St. Patrick’s Day at Brickhouse

St. Patrick's Day isn't entirely about beer. Ok, maybe it's 70% about beer. But the other 30% is really fun, too, and it's happening this weekend at downtown Vancouver's Brickhouse Bar & Grill. There will be Irish music, dancing, pipes and drums…AND beer, from any of 20 rotating taps. If you're hungry—and we know you will be—Brickhouse offers an incredibly large menu of appetizers, sandwiches, soups, salads, wraps, burgers, flatbread pizza, and other entrées. Plus, you don't necessarily need to leave the kids at home; Brickhouse is family-friendly, welcoming all ages until 9 p.m. every day.

Happy hour—3 p.m. to 7 p.m. every day, and all day Friday—features drink specials and 15 small plates under $4. While you're there (and perhaps before you've had your second Happy Hour pint) you'll want to appreciate Brickhouse's local Artist of the Month, whose work will be displayed throughout the establishment.

But back to the entertainment: St. Patrick's Day revelers can stop by on Friday, Saturday, and Monday to hear the Vancouver Fire and Police Department Pipes and Drums, live music from bands "Student Loan" and "Pass the Whiskey," as well as Irish dancing from the Yeats Academy Molly Malone Dancers. For the complete schedule, visit Brickhouse's Facebook page.
 

Leave a Comment